Albers Air Conditioning is a trusted family-owned HVAC company that’s served homeowners and businesses in Mandeville, Covington, Slidell, Abita Springs, and the surrounding areas for more than three decades. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing satisfaction-guaranteed heating repair and replacement services. Put our number on your contact list, and remember to call when you need heating help.
Find out what your friends and neighbors are saying about our work through our online reviews.
Signs You Need to Call a Furnace Repair Service
Nobody likes the idea of calling a professional furnace contractor, but sometimes, it’s the only way to get your furnace back to form. Here are a few signs that point to a failing furnace and that it’s best to call in a pro sooner rather than later.
- Unusual Sounds: It’s not uncommon for your furnace to make some ambient noise during operation; however, if you hear sounds like grinding, rattling, or squealing, you’d best call for repairs now.
- Flickering or Discolored Flame: If you have a furnace that burns fuel, you should periodically check the flame. A healthy furnace flame burns blue, so if you notice that it’s yellow, green, orange, or red, or if it’s flickering, call for furnace repair service right away.
- No or Low Heat: If your heater isn’t producing the heat you want or if it’s not producing heat at all, it’s time to call a furnace contractor for help.
Benefits of a Heater Tune-up
The mere thought of being without heat during a cold, dark Abita Springs winter night should make you shiver no matter what time of year it is. And yet, by not scheduling seasonal heater maintenance and tune-ups, this is precisely what happens to many residents. Not maintaining your furnace increases the risk that the system will fail just when you need it the most. Here are the top reasons to schedule furnace maintenance in the fall.
- Reduced Risk of Emergency Repairs: All mechanical devices suffer from wear and tear over time, and that includes your furnace. However, you can minimize the effects of wear and tear by scheduling annual maintenance to replace worn-out parts before they fail.
- Extends Your Furnace’s Lifespan: Imagine what kind of shape your car would be in if you never took it to the mechanic for an oil change. Never having a professional heating technician inspect your furnace is just a bad idea. Regular maintenance allows you to find and fix minor issues before they lead to catastrophes and keeps your furnace in good working order for longer.
- Lowers Your Energy Bills: As your furnace ages and undergoes wear and tear, it loses efficiency, which means it uses more energy than before to do its job, resulting in higher energy bills. Keeping your furnace in tip-top shape means less money out of your pocket every month.
If you’ve never had your furnace tuned up, it’s time to do that now. Call the experts at Albers Air Conditioning and ask about our seasonal furnace maintenance and tune-up service.
Be sure to check out our financing options to assist you in getting that much-needed repair or system installation.
Why Call Us?
With so many heating and cooling companies in the area, it’s challenging to know which one to call when you’re in a pinch. And while you may think they’re all the same, not all HVAC contractors are created equal.
Albers Air Conditioning is a family-owned company that’s served homeowners and businesses in the area for over 30 years. We offer a comprehensive list of services, from fast, reliable repairs to complete replacements and everything in between. And, because we’re a local company, we know how important our reputation is to our success, which is why we provide all of our customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee.