Our priority is to keep you and your family warm and safe all winter long. However, if you can’t remember the last time you’ve had your heater checked over by a trained professional, it’s probably only a matter of time before the system breaks down when you need it most. Albers Air Conditioning is available seven days a week for fast, reliable repairs and complete system installations. If your heater isn’t giving you the comfort you desire, call us for our same-day furnace repair service.
Contact us and find out about our heating maintenance plans.
Benefits of a Heater Tune-Up
You probably can’t imagine not having a functioning furnace during the winter nights here in Bush, LA. However, many people find their systems failing just when they need them most. If you’ve never considered annual heating maintenance, here are a few reasons you should.
- Reduces the Risk of Catastrophic Failure: Since all mechanical devices suffer from wear and tear, you can mitigate the effects of age and use through annual seasonal maintenance. Our technicians make sure your system’s parts are all in working order and replace anything necessary that might impact the system’s ability to function during winter.
- Extends Furnace’s Lifespan: Your car probably wouldn’t last too long if you never took it to a mechanic for oil changes and tune-ups. The same is true for your furnace. Routine maintenance helps your furnace run more efficiently and last longer.
- Lowers your Energy Bills: When you maintain your furnace, you ensure that it’s running efficiently, which means it uses less energy to do its job than when it’s inefficient. Using less energy saves you money on your utility bills.
- Keeps Your Family Safe: It’s crucial to the health and safety of your family that you get annual furnace service and inspection. If you have a cracked heat exchanger, you could get sick from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Signs You Need Heating Replacement
Your heater or furnace is like every other machine made –– it will eventually break down. The older your heater is, the more likely it will fail when you need it most. Here are the most common signs that your furnace is ready for replacement.
- Age: The average heating system lasts about 15 years, so if yours is at that mark or older, start planning on replacing it soon before it becomes a money pit.
- Humidity Problems: If you notice that the air in your home is too humid in the summer or dry in the winter, it could be that your HVAC system is failing. Call our expert technicians to determine if you can get by with a repair or if it’s time to upgrade.
- Rising Heating Bills: If the price of your heating bills has stayed about the same year in and out and then suddenly skyrocketed, it could be that your furnace is using more energy than it should.
- Inconsistent Temperatures: Have you noticed that some rooms in the house are much hotter or cooler than the others? If so, it could be that your heating system can no longer maintain consistent temperatures.
- Weird Noises: It’s not uncommon for heaters to make a little noise during operation, but if you suddenly hear loud popping, grinding, or squealing sounds, it’s a sure sign that your system is ready for replacement.
Call the experienced professionals at Albers Air Conditioning today to determine if your heater can get by with a repair or if a replacement is warranted.
If you’re still not sure we’re the right heating repair company for you, read our online reviews, then call to schedule an appointment.
Why Albers Air Conditioning?
Here in Bush, LA, there are many furnace repair service companies you can call when you need heater repair or replacement. However, very few companies can deliver the same level of expertise as Albers Air Conditioning.
Albers Air Conditioning is a local, family-owned company that’s been around for over three decades. We depend on the word of mouth of our friends and neighbors for our business, which is why we guarantee your satisfaction 100%.