Albers Air Conditioning is a local, family-owned heating and cooling company that’s served the residents of Covington, Mandeville, Slidell, and the surrounding areas for over 30 years. We’re always ready to help with professional service, seven days a week.
Read our online testimonials to find out what your neighbors and friends think about our work.
Signs You Need Central AC Repair
When getting ready for summer, many Covington residents fail to test their air conditioners to ensure they’re ready to meet their cooling needs over the next few months. If you’re not sure that your central AC system is in top form, check for these signs that you need repair or replacement.
- Lack of Airflow: One of the most obvious signs that your AC needs repairs is if you experience low or poor airflow or air that takes too long to come out cold.
- Moisture Buildup: All air conditioners produce moisture to an extent and should handle it without issue. However, if you see leakage around the unit, it could be that you have a refrigerant leak, which you must fix ASAP.
- Odd Noises: If you notice that your air conditioner makes more noise than usual or makes sounds you’ve never heard before, it usually means it’s time to call an AC contractor for help.
- Foul Odors: Like odd sounds, if you begin smelling foul odors coming out of the vents during your AC’s operation, it means you have an issue that requires immediate attention.
- Increased Energy Bills: Have you noticed that your energy bills are steadily rising? While it’s normal for electric rates to go up, it’s not normal for you to suddenly see a spike in your energy bill. A sudden increase often means your air conditioner isn’t running as efficiently as it should.
To make sure your air conditioner is always ready to deliver the comfort you and your family desire every summer, call Albers Air Conditioning and ask about our seasonal AC maintenance and tune-up services.
How Often Do You Need AC Replacement?
Your central air conditioner represents a significant home investment, which is why you should do everything possible to keep yours running as long and efficiently as possible. However, nothing lasts forever, and eventually, your air conditioner will require replacing.
The average air conditioner lasts between 12 and 15 years, so if yours is getting close to the end of its natural lifespan, you should start planning on an upgrade now instead of waiting until it breaks down.
If you’re not sure what kind of shape your air conditioner is in, call one of our experienced technicians for an inspection.
Be sure to check out our many financing options to help you get that upgrade or repair you need.
Why You Should Trust Albers Air Conditioning
We know that Covington residents have plenty of choices when they need an AC contractor. However, we’re a local, family-owned company that’s been in the industry for over 30 years. Because we live in your community, we value our customers more than the big chain companies do. Our reputation is what keeps us in business, and we’ve built that reputation by providing a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We’re also available Monday through Sunday with dedicated service, so you’re never left waiting when you’re desperate for help.
for Covington, LA
Long Time Customer…Great Service
Marlene - Covington, LA 70433
Amazing customer service
Louann - Covington, LA 70435
Brian took the time to explain everything to me and tell me everything I needed to know about my ac maintenance This company is efficient and very customer service oriented I would recommend them highly
Chris was great!
Jeanne - Covington, LA 70433
Very good service & on time
Margaret - Covington, LA 70433
Consistently Excellent technician, great service!
Patty - Covington, LA 70435
Working on a ac repair for a customer in Covington La.
Working on a ac repair for a customer in Covington La
Working on a one system maintenance for a customer in Covington Louisiana
Covington maintenance on a Daikin system
Covington maintenance on a Carrier system