When you need heating services, it’s important to work with a reliable heating contractor that will provide fast, accurate solutions that fit your needs. Albers Air Conditioning provides expert heating repair and replacement services for our neighbors in Covington, LA. Give us a call today!
If money is a concern, we offer financing options to help you get that much-needed installation or repair.
When to Call a Furnace Contractor
The last thing you want during winter is for your furnace to break down, especially when the temperatures drop to near freezing. However, your family deserves the safety and comfort your furnace provides, which is why you must be on the lookout for the following signs that your heater is failing so you can call for repairs before the system completely fails.
- Strange Noises: If you’re like most people, you don’t pay much attention to your heater until it stops heating. However, your heater typically gives off warning signs that things aren’t right before shutting down completely. If you hear sounds like grinding, rumbling, rattling, or squealing, it’s a sure sign that something’s wrong.
- Flickering or Yellow Flame: If you have a furnace that burns fuel, it’s wise to check the burner flame periodically. A healthy furnace flame burns blue, so if you notice that it’s yellow, green, orange, or red, or if it’s flickering, call a professional HVAC contractor right away.
- No or Low Heat: If your heater isn’t producing the heat you want or if it’s not producing heat at all, it’s time to call a furnace contractor for help.
When Covington residents need furnace repair, they turn to Albers Air Conditioning time and again. Call today to schedule service!
Why a Heater Tune-up Is Crucial
You might think that HVAC companies are trying to scam you when they recommend that you schedule maintenance and tune-ups for your heater or furnace. But the fact is that, like any other machine, your heating system requires regular maintenance to work efficiently and last as long as possible. Here are just a few of the reasons you should consider seasonal heater maintenance.
- Ensures Free Airflow: During a furnace tune-up, the heating technician checks to ensure your heating system receives good airflow. Good airflow puts less strain on your system and ensures higher efficiency.
- Reduces Repair Costs: Every winter, the furnace repair companies receive calls from residents with problems that probably wouldn’t have happened had they gotten regular heating maintenance. A furnace tune-up not only makes the system more efficient but also allows you to find and fix minor issues before they blow up into catastrophes.
- Saves You Money: A furnace tune-up ensures that your system runs efficiently, which means it uses less energy to do its job, leaving more money in your pocket.
- Maintains Your Warranty: If your heater or furnace has a manufacturer’s warranty, it probably won’t be honored unless you perform routine maintenance on your system. Regular furnace tune-ups often satisfy that requirement.
Check out our customer testimonials to find out what others think about our work.
Why Contact Albers Air Conditioning?
Many times, large chain contracting companies treat you as just another invoice. However, at Albers Air Conditioning, we live in your community –– we’ve been your neighbors and your friends for over 30 years.
In a tight-knit community like ours, word of mouth spreads quickly, and a company’s reputation can be tarnished in a matter of days if they do shoddy work or fail to treat their customers with the respect they deserve.
Without our reputation, we wouldn’t be in business, which is why we guarantee your satisfaction with our work 100%. Our technicians are highly-trained and background-checked, so you can rest assured the job will be done correctly and your family will be safe.