It is a sad fact that there are heating and cooling contractors who give a false diagnosis on certain HVAC issues. As homeowners, paying too much for system repairs and replacement is the thing that we do not want to happen. If your HVAC contractor gives you this kind of diagnosis, do not hesitate to ask for a second opinion from the professionals at Albers Air Conditioning and Heating.
Why Should You Get a Second Opinion?
There are lots of heating and air conditioning companies in Mandeville, LA and it is important to be vigilant about who you will call for service. There are dishonest and incompetent contractors who hide in the most inviting offers such as low-cost tune-up and ‘too good to be true’ deals.
At Albers Air Conditioning and Heating, we provide true answers to our clients, and we are proud that in many cases, our diagnosis of their HVAC issues has led them to better comfort and savings. If you need a second opinion, feel free to call us for consultation.
- At Albers Air Conditioning and Heating, our technicians are trained to give only the facts and specifics after the system has been diagnosed. We provide proof and explain why we have come up to that analysis.
- We provide honest and helpful recommendations to solve the issues, but we also listen to our client’s opinions. Rather than push through our suggestions, we use your opinion as a guide in making the right decision for the situation.
- We state the issue in layman’s term for our clients to understand the situation fully and even give additional information for a clearer conversation.
- Our company is upfront about everything, and we will gladly leave your old parts upon requests.
- When it comes to replacement, our recommendations are based fully on the age, condition, and efficiency of your heating and cooling system. These are our professional basis to determine if certain repair or replacement is needed to improve your comfort.
Just quick advice, before committing to costly HVAC repair and replacement, do a little research and find out if you need to have it done. Asking for a second opinion is a smart choice, and you can always count on us for reliable and honest diagnosis.
We have a kind and friendly staff at Albers Heating and Air Conditioning. Feel free to give us a call if you need a second opinion on major HVAC concerns.