Albers Air Conditioning is a trusted, locally-owned family company that’s served both residents and businesses in Mandeville, Covington, Slidell, and Folsom for decades. We know that working in this community requires honesty, integrity, and hard work, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our services, seven days a week. The next time you need reliable, affordable AC repair, call on Albers Air Conditioning.
Call us now for professional service, Monday through Sunday!
How to Know When to Call for Air Conditioner Repair
Not every air conditioner issue requires a call to an HVAC contractor; however, some problems are best left to the pros. Here are the most common scenarios in which calling an experienced professional is warranted.
- Foul Odors: If you smell musty air coming out of the ducts, it probably means you have mold buildup. The odor of something burning usually means there’s a problem with your wiring. Both of these problems require the help of an experienced professional to diagnose and fix.
- No of Cold Air: If you’re not getting the cold air you desire despite what the thermostat says, it may mean that your air conditioner is past its prime and needs replacing.
- Loud, Unusual Noises: A system that emits unusually loud buzzing, grinding, banging, or squealing sounds could mean various problems from loose or worn-out parts to a failing blower motor. If your AC starts making unusually loud noises, call an AC professional as soon as possible.
Albers Air Conditioning has over three decades worth of AC repair in the Folsom, LA area. We offer friendly and professional service and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Benefits of AC Maintenance
If you’re like many Folsom homeowners, you probably don’t think that seasonal air conditioner maintenance is worth the time or money. However, when comparing the cost of a tune-up against the cost of replacing a neglected air conditioner, you can see how economical it is. Besides the money, however, here are the main benefits to having regular AC service.
- Ensures Efficiency: A well-maintained air conditioner runs more efficiently than one that’s ignored. A more efficient air conditioner means less energy used and more money in your pocket.
- Reduces Unexpected Repairs: Imagine your air conditioner breaking down during the hottest day in the summer and then having to replace the unit. Regular maintenance allows you to replace worn-out parts and fix minor problems before they impact the entire system.
- Increased Lifespan: No matter how much care you take of your air conditioner, eventually, it will wear out and require replacement. However, when you keep your system well-maintained, you extend its lifespan for as long as possible.
Don’t let money be an issue that keeps you from getting a repair. We have many financing options to assist you.
Why Call Albers Air Conditioning When You Need an AC Contractor
Finding an AC contracting company you can trust to do the job right the first time at an affordable price can be challenging. While you have many options in the Folsom area, Albers Air Conditioning is a trusted, family-owned company that’s served the area for over 30 years. We pride ourselves on our reputation, which has kept us in business for so long, and we’ve earned that reputation by providing the highest quality work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Bottom line: You can always count on Albers Air Conditioning to give you honest recommendations, upfront pricing, friendly service, all at a price you can afford.