Keeping your home warm and comfortable all winter long is our top priority. If you’ve never had your furnace serviced or tuned up, you’re setting yourself up for a catastrophic heating failure when you depend on it the most. Albers Air Conditioning has over thirty years of experience as a furnace contractor. We provide fast, reliable service and guarantee your satisfaction 100%.
Contact us today and ask about our spring tune-up service.
Why You Shouldn’t Neglect a Furnace Tune-up
Too many Hammond residents don’t think they need to spend the money on seasonal heater maintenance and tune-ups. However, when you consider the significant investment your furnace represents, seasonal maintenance is a small price to pay than a complete furnace replacement. Here are the reasons why you should be maintaining your furnace.
- Safety: If you have a furnace that burns fuel, annual maintenance keeps you and your family safe. Technicians can pinpoint cracks or leaks in the system that can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning and fix them before someone gets hurt.
- Increased Airflow: Another benefit of heating maintenance is that it ensures proper airflow, which keeps your family more comfortable and your system running efficiently.
- Reduces Chance of Emergency Repairs: If you fear your furnace breaking down in the middle of winter and having to call for unexpected repairs, you can rest easy when you perform regular system maintenance. Routine maintenance allows you to replace worn-out parts and fix minor problems before they develop into catastrophes later.
- Increases Furnace Efficiency: When you keep your furnace well-maintained, the system operates more efficiently, which means it uses less energy, saving you money on your utility bills.
- Sustains Your Warranty: If you have a newer furnace that’s still under warranty, then the manufacturer likely won’t honor warranty repairs if you’ve not kept your system well-maintained.
When to Call a Heating Repair Company in Hammond
Most homeowners don’t like the idea of calling in a heating repair company, but sometimes, a problem is so severe, only a professional can fix it. Although not every issue requires a call for the pros, here are the times when it’s warranted.
- Unfamiliar Loud Noises: You probably don’t pay much attention to the sounds your furnace makes; however, if it starts acting in a way you’re not familiar with, such as making loud grinding, buzzing, or squealing noises, it’s usually an issue best left to the pros.
- Low or No Heat: If your furnace or heater fails to produce the heat required to make you comfortable, it could be that the system is dirty and needs a thorough cleaning, or it may be an issue with the thermocouple. Call a HVAC technician to quickly diagnose and fix the problem.
- Yellow Furnace Flame: Check your furnace flame often. If it’s any other color than blue, call for a repair immediately. Because the system may be putting out too much carbon monoxide, which can make you or members of your family sick.
- Spike in Utility Bills: If you’ve noticed that your utility bills have suddenly skyrocketed, it could be due to that aging, inefficient furnace.
If you notice any of these problems or anything else strange about your furnace or heater, call the pros at Albers Air Conditioning ASAP.
Don’t let money stand in the way of a furnace or HVAC upgrade. Check out our financing options.
Why You Should Hire Us
The last thing you want this winter is for your furnace to fail because of the inconvenience and the challenge of getting a repair crew out. The first step to ensuring your heater is ready for winter is to schedule seasonal maintenance and tune-ups with a professional HVAC contractor.
We know how tough it is getting help, which is why we offer on-time service to return your life to normal as quickly as possible. Also, our upfront pricing means there are never any surprises on your invoice.