At Albers Air Conditioning, we believe that our residents are better served by a trusted local family-owned AC company than with the big, national chain services. We’ve proudly served homeowners and businesses in Covington, Lacombe, Mandeville, Slidell, and the surrounding areas for three decades. We guarantee your satisfaction 100%!
Contact us today to schedule your appointment!
When to Call for Central AC Repair
The comfort of your Lacombe home relies on your air conditioning unit. If the system goes down, you may be stuck suffering in a sweatbox for days until you can get the unit repaired or replaced. The best way to reduce your risk of air conditioner failure is to watch out for warning signs that the system is experiencing issues and that you need to call an AC contractor for help.
- Weak Airflow: If you notice that the airflow coming out of the vents has weakened or completely stopped, it means that your system can’t circulate the air to properly cool your home. It could be trouble with the ducts or the compressor.
- Warm Air: Perhaps the most obvious sign that something is wrong with your air conditioner. Typically, warm air is the result of a refrigerant leak or a compressor problem, both of which require a professional for repair.
- Bad Odors: If you smell unpleasant odors coming out of the vents when your AC is running, it could mean you have an issue with your wiring or that there’s mold buildup.
- Strange Sounds: It’s normal for your air conditioner to make a little ambient noise, but if you begin hearing grinding, whining, or banging, it means you have a serious issue on your hands and need a professional AC contractor to diagnose the problem.
To ensure that your air conditioner is always ready to work once summer arrives, call Albers Air Conditioning and ask about our AC maintenance services.
Why You Need AC Tune-up
You wouldn’t neglect regular oil changes and brake pad replacement for your vehicle, so why would you ignore your expensive HVAC system? Like other machines, your air conditioner requires routine inspections and tune-ups to keep it running efficiently and fix minor problems before they balloon into something that causes the system to fail. Here are a few of the many benefits you get from seasonal AC maintenance.
- Better Air Quality: A highly-trained AC technician thoroughly cleans your system and removes dirt and debris that contribute to dirty air blowing through your house.
- Improved Energy Efficiency: During maintenance, your AC pro inspects and cleans the fan blades, the coils, and other essential components. Cleaner coils mean the system runs more efficiently, which saves you money on your energy bills.
- Improved Comfort: Cleaning and inspecting the components also allows the system to cool your home more evenly, which means you and your family experience a more comfortable indoor environment.
- Keeps Costly Repairs at Bay: While you may think that routine maintenance is a waste of money, consider the cost of replacing a failed HVAC system. Annual maintenance and tune-ups ensure that the system is in top condition and that any damaged or worn parts are replaced before they cause the system to break down.
- Extends Your System’s Lifespan: Since your HVAC system represents a significant home investment, you want to keep it running as long as possible. Routine maintenance ensures that your air conditioner gives you the most extended service life and protects your warranty if you have one.
We know that money can be tight sometimes, which is why we offer financing options to make getting that repair or installation more manageable.
About Albers Air Conditioning
Albers Air Conditioning is a trusted local, family-owned AC repair and installation company that’s served both residents and businesses of Covington, Mandeville, Slidell, Lacombe, and the surrounding areas for over 30 years. We believe that the key to a long, successful business in this industry is honesty, which is why we provide upfront pricing, so our customers know what to expect and aren’t hit with extra fees or hidden charges they didn’t agree to.
Also, we know that your time is valuable, and you don’t want to spend all day waiting for a technician to arrive, which is why we offer friendly and professional service Monday through Sunday to fix your problem as quickly as possible.
for Lacombe, LA
Michael - Lacombe, LA
Chris is professional, very informative, courteous and the one technician that I ask for in any interaction with Albers Air Conditioning.
Don - Lacombe, LA
Keep this guy.
Mary - Lacombe, LA
Great Customer Service
Harold - Lacombe, LA
Excellent and professional
Micheal - Lacombe, LA
Chris is your best technician who truly knows the process as well as the product.
Lacombe maintenance on a Daikin system
Lacombe maintenance on 2Carrier systems
Lacombe maintenance on a Daikin system
Working on a two system preventive maintenance for a customer in Lacombe Louisiana