At Albers Air Conditioning, we’ve served the residents of Mandeville, Covington, Slidell, and the surrounding areas for over 30 years. We provide honest, upfront pricing and guarantee your satisfaction 100%. The next time you need a trusted furnace repair service, call our expert technicians for on-time service!
Be sure to check out our financing options, then call us for a consultation.
When to Call a Furnace Contractor
Winter is not the time you want to find out that your furnace is failing. Fortunately, most heaters give off warning signs that things are going south and that it’s time to call in for help. Here are the main issues to watch for.
- Gas Odor: If you smell gas in the house, it’s a serious situation that you must deal with ASAP. Get out of the house and call the gas company and a furnace contractor for help.
- Combustion Problems: Furnace combustion issues are best handled by a trained furnace technician. A malfunctioning furnace can cause an increase in carbon monoxide, which can cause severe health problems.
- Seasonal Maintenance: You rely on your furnace to keep you and your family warm and comfortable throughout the winter months; to ensure it runs efficiently and provides the comfort you desire, call a heating technician for annual heating maintenance. Routine maintenance keeps your system running correctly and extends its lifespan.
What to Expect During Furnace Maintenance Service
Many Lacombe residents don’t want to spend the extra money on a furnace repair service for seasonal heating maintenance. Still, regular service not only keeps your system in tip-top shape but it prevents problems that lead to system failure. If you want to save money, keep your system running efficiently, and extend its lifespan, you must call a professional for regular maintenance.
So, what can you expect from an annual heater tune-up?
Furnace tune-ups involve inspecting all of the system’s essential components and making any necessary adjustments to ensure everything is in proper working order. Also, your heating technician will clean, test, and lubricate all of the components to ensure smooth operation. Here are a few other items that will be on the checklist:
- Inspection of vent system and air intake grills.
- Inspection of the heat exchanger for corrosion, cracks, or damage.
- Blower motor examination and testing.
- Inspection of electrical components and replacing any worn wiring.
- Checking the burner flame and sensor.
- Check the thermostat for correct operation.
- Examining belts for signs of wear.
- Checking the air filter and cleaning or changing it needed.
Don’t put your family’s comfort and safety at risk this winter; contact Albers Air Conditioning and ask about our heater tune-up service.
Why Albers Air Conditioning?
If you’ve ever had a bad experience with one of the big chain contractors, then you owe it to yourself to try a local, family-owned company to find out the difference it makes. Albers Air Conditioning has been serving the residents and businesses of Mandeville, Covington, Slidell, Lacombe, and the surrounding areas for over 30 years. All of our technicians are highly trained, fully licensed and insured, and background-checked so you get the most reliable and safest service.
And, to make sure you’re happy, we provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our work.