Albers Air Conditioning is a trusted, locally-owned family company that’s served residents in Mandeville, Covington, Slidell, and the surrounding areas for over 30 years. Our technicians are highly trained, and we offer our expert service Monday through Sunday. Contact us today when you need expert air conditioner services.
You can find out if we’re the AC contractor for you by checking out our customer testimonials!
How to Know You Need Central AC Repair
Once the temperatures start creeping up, Madisonville residents will want to make sure their air conditioners are ready to work once summer arrives. But how do you know if your system needs a tune-up or repair? Here are the most common signs that signal you should call an AC contractor.
- Warm Air: If you turn on your air conditioner and feel warm air coming from the vents, check the thermostat and ensure it’s in cooling mode. If warm air still blows from the vents, call for help because it could mean you have a severe problem.
- Poor Airflow: If you have weak airflow, it could mean that your AC has lost efficiency or that there’s a blockage somewhere in the system.
- Frequent Cycling: Your air conditioner should go through regular on/off cycles, but if you notice that your AC cycles on and off quickly, it could mean that it’s time for an AC replacement.
- High Humidity: While you can expect higher humidity levels during summer, your indoor environment should remain comfortable. So, if you notice excess indoor moisture, your system may be failing, or you may need a whole-house dehumidifier.
- Foul Odors: If you notice foul odors coming out of your air conditioner while it’s running, it probably needs repairs.
- Strange Sounds: It’s common for your air conditioner to make ambient noise during operation; however, when you hear something out of the ordinary, such as squealing, grinding, or banging, it could be a serious problem that you must fix ASAP.
To ensure your air conditioner is in tip-top shape for summer, call us and ask about our AC tune-up service.
Benefits of an AC Tune-Up
Many homeowners don’t think much about their air conditioners until something breaks down. However, like any other machine, you’ll get better service from your air conditioner if you perform routine maintenance. Here are the top reasons why you shouldn’t neglect seasonal air conditioner service.
- Improved Energy Efficiency: An AC tune-up ensures that your system runs at optimum efficiency, which means it uses less energy and saves you money.
- Fewer Repairs: If your air conditioner is well-maintained, it’s less likely to break down or require expensive repairs. Every time you get a tune-up, the technician checks for potential problems so you can fix them now before they turn into costly repairs later.
- Increased Comfort: During maintenance service, your technician will ensure that your system provides even cooling throughout the house instead of varying temperatures between rooms.
- Increases System Lifespan: Imagine how long your vehicle would last if you never took it in for an oil change or tune-up. Your air conditioner is like any other machine, which means that the better care you take, the longer it will last and provide reliable service.
We know that money can be tight sometimes, which is why we offer coupons for significant savings.
Why Albers Air Conditioning Should Be Your Go-To AC Contractor
Suppose you’ve ever had a bad experience working with a national chain contractor. In that case, you owe it to yourself to hire a locally-owned, family company like Albers Air Conditioning to find out the difference it makes. Since we live in your community, we rely on our reputation for our business, which is why we go above and beyond to guarantee your satisfaction 100%.
We also know that you don’t like to be kept waiting, especially during an AC crisis, which is why we’re available Monday through Sunday with friendly and professional service.
for Madisonville, LA
Liz - Madisonville, LA 70447
Came within hours of my call
Sylvia - Madisonville, LA 70447
Eric is always so polite and professional
John - Madisonville, LA 70447
Shannon - Madisonville, LA 70447
Scott - Madisonville, LA 70447
Chris did a great job of diagnosing and explaining the problems on my a/c units during a spring tune up. I am very satisfied and will definitely use them again.
Madisonville maintenance on a Goodman system
Working on a two system preventive maintenance for a customer in Madisonville Louisiana
Working on a one system preventive maintenance in Madisonville Louisiana
Working on a two system maintenance for a customer in Madisonville Louisiana
Working on a emergency AC repair for a customer in Madisonville louaisiana.