Keeping your home warm and comfortable and your family safe during winter is our top priority. We offer fast, reliable repairs and regular maintenance to ensure your heater is always in tip-top shape and able to deliver the comfort you desire all winter long.
Find out what your neighbors are saying about our work by reading our online reviews.
How to Know When to Call a Furnace Repair Service
Although many heating issues don’t require a professional call for repairs, it sometimes takes a highly-trained technician to return your heater to the proper form. Here are a few signs that you shouldn’t ignore and that you need to call a furnace contractor.
- Unusual Sounds: It’s not uncommon for your furnace to make a little noise during operation; however, if you hear sounds like grinding, rattling, buzzing, or squealing, you’d best call for repairs now.
- Yellow Flame: Check our furnace flame’s color; it should be blue. If your flame is yellow or any other color, you may be getting carbon monoxide gas in your home.
- No or Low Heat: If your heater isn’t producing the heat you want or if it’s not producing heat at all, it’s time to call a furnace contractor for help.
It’s crucial that you don’t ignore signs of heater trouble because minor problems left alone usually develop into more serious repairs down the road. Call Albers Air Conditioning when you first notice that your furnace is acting up.
Why You Need Heating Maintenance & Tune-ups
Think about spending a few winter nights here in Madisonville without any heat. This situation happens every year because homeowners fail to upkeep their furnaces, and the system breaks down when they need it the most. Here are just a few of the many benefits of seasonal heating tune-ups.
- Reduced Risk of Costly Repairs: All mechanical devices suffer from wear and tear over time, and that includes your furnace. However, you can minimize the effects of wear and tear by scheduling annual maintenance to replace worn-out parts before they fail.
- Extends Your System’s Lifespan: Most of us wouldn’t dream about not taking our vehicles in for oil changes and other maintenance, yet many people fail to do the same thing with their heaters. Your heater is a complex machine, and as such, it needs regular maintenance to keep it running efficiently for as long as possible.
- Lowers Your Energy Bills: As your furnace gets older, it’s not uncommon for it to lose efficiency, which means it’s using more energy than before, and that’s money out of your pocket.
It’s never too early for a heater inspection. The small price you pay can save you thousands on big repairs down the road.
Check out our money-saving coupons, then call to schedule service.
Why We’re YOUR Furnace Contractor
If you’re like most people, you value family-owned companies dedicated to serving the communities in which they live. At Albers Air Conditioning, we’re that company. We’ve proudly served Mandeville, Covington, Slidell, and beyond for over 30 years.
We serve Slidell, Mandeville, Madisonville, Covington, Lacombe, Ponchatoula, Abita Springs, and the surrounding areas with fast, reliable repairs and expert technicians who use the latest technology to return your home to the comfortable condition you deserve.