Albers Air Conditioning is a local, family-owned HVAC company that’s served homeowners and businesses in Mandeville, Covington, Slidell, and the surrounding areas. We’re committed to doing the job right the first time and giving you custom solutions for your problems instead of a one-size-fits-all approach. The next time you need a heater or furnace repair, call one of our friendly technicians for an appointment.
Get in touch with us today and ask about our financing options!
Why a Heater Tune-up Is So Important
Many homeowners neglect their heaters and furnaces until the system breaks down and they’re forced to call for repairs. However, if you perform seasonal maintenance on these machines, you can avoid many of the headaches that come from neglect. Here are the top reasons why heating and furnace tune-ups are crucial.
- If you have a furnace that burns fuel, annual maintenance keeps you and your family safe. Technicians can pinpoint cracks or leaks in the system that can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning and fix them before someone gets hurt.
- Another benefit of heating maintenance is that it ensures proper airflow, which keeps your family more comfortable and your system running efficiently.
- If you fear your furnace breaking down in the middle of winter and having to call for unexpected repairs, you can rest easy when you perform regular system maintenance. Routine maintenance allows you to replace worn-out parts and fix minor problems before they develop into catastrophes later.
- When you keep your furnace well-maintained, the system operates more efficiently, which means it uses less energy, saving you money on your utility bills.
- Lastly, if your furnace has a valid manufacturer’s warranty, it’s usually required that you keep your system maintained so you don’t void the warranty.
If you’ve never called for furnace maintenance service, get in touch with Albers Air Conditioning now and find out how economical it is.
Signs You Need a New Furnace Installation
Your furnace works hard every winter to keep you and your family comfortable and safe. However, no furnace lasts forever, and every homeowner is likely to face the prospect of replacing their system sometime during their life. So, how do you know when it’s time to replace your system rather than continue repairing it? Here are a few signs that it’s time to spring for a new furnace.
- You’re repairing your system more and more frequently.
- Your heating bill has skyrocketed even though you’re not changing the temperature on the thermostats in your home.
- Your furnace is unusually loud.
- You set the thermostat, and some rooms feel like a deep freeze while others are toasty warm.
- You have a crack in your heat exchanger.
Most experts agree that when you start experiencing signs like these, your furnace’s days are numbered, and you’ll want to plan on a replacement sooner rather than later.
To find out what state your furnace is in, contact us to schedule an inspection.
Why We’re Pear River’s Premier Heating Repair Company
Every winter, Pearl River residents call for furnace repair service because their systems aren’t providing the comfort they expect, or they’ve completely failed. At Albers Air Conditioning, we know how crucial it is to have a working heater during the winter months, which is why we’re available with friendly and professional service seven days a week.
Also, our technicians are licensed and insured, and background checked and drug tested for your peace of mind.