Albers Air Conditioning is a trusted, family-owned HVAC service company that’s served the residents and businesses of Mandeville, Covington, Slidell, Ponchatoula, and the surrounding areas for over 30 years. Call us for professional service!
If you’re still not sure that we’re the right furnace service company for you, read through our customer reviews to find out what others are saying.
Signs That You Need Heating Repair Now
Many residents find out during the dead of winter that their furnace or heater is in trouble and have to wait for repairs or replacement. Fortunately, most furnaces give off warning signs that things aren’t right, which gives you time to call a furnace contractor for repairs. Here are the most common signs that your furnace requires service now.
- Strange Noises: If you’re like most people, you don’t pay much attention to your heater until it stops heating. However, your heater typically gives off warning signs that things aren’t right before shutting down completely. If you hear sounds like grinding, rumbling, rattling, or squealing, it’s a sure sign that something’s wrong.
- Flickering or Yellow Flame: If you have a furnace that burns fuel, it’s wise to check the burner flame periodically. A healthy furnace flame burns blue, so if you notice that it’s yellow, green, orange, or red, or if it’s flickering, call a professional HVAC contractor right away.
- No or Low Heat: If your heater isn’t producing the heat you want or if it’s not producing heat at all, it’s time to call a furnace contractor for help.
If your furnace is acting out of the ordinary, call the experts at Albers Air Conditioning as soon as possible.
Here’s Why You Need Seasonal Furnace Tune-ups
Too many homeowners don’t pay enough attention to their home heating systems until they experience problems, and then, it’s usually during the time when they need their heaters the most. Your furnace is like any other machine -– it requires routine maintenance and upkeep to ensure it runs efficiently and doesn’t break down when you’re depending on it. Here are just a few of the many benefits of regular heating maintenance and tune-up.
- Ensures High Airflow: During a furnace tune-up, the heating technician checks to ensure your heating system is getting the right amount of airflow. High quality airflow puts less strain on your system and allows it to run more efficiently.
- Reduces Repair Costs: Every winter, furnace repair companies are inundated with calls from homeowners who have furnace problems that probably wouldn’t have happened had they gotten regular system maintenance. A furnace tune-up not only makes the system more efficient but also reduces the chance of a system breakdown, which means costly repairs or replacement.
- Saves You Money: A furnace tune-up ensures that your system runs efficiently, which means it uses less energy to do its job, leaving more money in your pocket.
- Maintains Your Warranty: If your heater is still under warranty, the manufacturer usually requires routine maintenance to keep your system healthy should you ever need warranty service.
If you’ve never had a furnace service checkup, call Albers Air Conditioning today to schedule an appointment.
Albers Air Conditioning knows that money can be tight sometimes, which is why we have financing options to fit nearly any budget.
We know that Ponchatoula residents have many options when they need to hire a furnace contractor; however, unlike many of the other companies, we’re a locally-owned business that’s served the area for over 30 years.
Because we live and work in this community, it’s imperative that we maintain good relationships with our clients, which is why we provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all the work we do. We also give you upfront pricing so you know what to expect before work begins.
Our technicians are highly-trained and background-checked, so you can rest assured the job will be done correctly and your family will be safe.