Your home comfort system is often the single biggest use of energy in your home. In fact, over a third of the energy used in the United States is used to heat and cool buildings. Having a properly designed and installed heating and air conditioning system will have the biggest impact on your energy costs.
Upgrade & Replacement
Your home comfort system is most likely the single biggest use of energy in your home. In fact, over a third of the energy used in the United States is used to heat and cool buildings. Having a properly designed and installed heating and air conditioning system will have the biggest impact on your energy costs.
Indoor Air Quality Specialists
With today’s tightly sealed, well insulated homes, the air inside your home can be 2-5 times more polluted than the air outside.
Choose Albers AC & Heating for services and products to improve your Indoor Air Quality.
Air Duct Sealing
In homes with forced-air heating and cooling systems, ducts are used to distribute conditioned air throughout the house. In a typical house, however, about 20 percent of the air that moves through the duct system is lost due to leaks, holes, and poorly connected ducts. The result is higher utility bills and difficulty keeping the house comfortable, no matter how the thermostat is set.
A duct system that is well-designed and properly sealed can make your home more comfortable, energy efficient, and safer. Contact us for a quote to seal the ducts in your home and improve the performance of your heating and cooling systems.
Air Duct Cleaning
Why should I have my air ducts cleaned?
- Air ducts naturally accumulate sizeable deposits of dust and other contaminants over a period of years.
- Dirt deposits can reduce the efficiency of your heating and air conditioning system and even cause physical discomfort and illness by degrading the quality of air you breathe indoors.
- Dirt deposits in your air ducts actually act as food for organisms such as dust mites.
Contaminates build up inside the return ductwork. Traditional heating and cooling systems recirculate the air in a home via supply air ducts and return air ducts. Many homes have inefficient filters, which trap less than 10 percent of the particulate that is circulated in the system. If not trapped by the systems air filter, the particulate accumulates in the duct work and on the internal components of your furnace or fan coil.
Cleaning your duct work eliminates these contaminates with the following benefits:
- Safeguard your health by eliminating potential causes of allergies and respiratory problems.
- Eliminate the dirt that acts as food for dust mites, bacteria, mold and other micro organisms.